Thursday, August 15, 2013

Phish Follow Up & iMovie Clips


An interesting thing happened after my last post. Suddenly I have a new FB format to deal with and those pesky ads I commented on has disappeared. Weird huh!

Well I didn't finish collecting all the images but here's my collection. Notice the young lady in the upper left corner. Two ads same girl. Hope she was getting a commission. Before my post each one of the other young women were in multiple ads just like the girl in the upper left corner.

Not sad to see them go.

Here's a new FB problem. Why are they so paranoid about getting sued by music copyright lawyers? I tried to post a video of some deer eating black berries and used iMovie music clips. They disallowed the video because of copyright issues.

Then they emailed me saying I could appeal. I went to the the site and filled out the form, asked questions and then tried to submit. They wanted a 'digital signature', so I typed in my email address. Didn't work. Typed in my name. Didn't work. Put in my phone number, didn't work.

And that my friend is how you the appeal process works with FB copyright issues.

YOU DON'T GET TO SUBMIT AN APPEAL AND THE THEY ARE HAPPY.
AND YOU HAVE TO WRITE YOUR OWN MUSIC.


No comments: