Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Favourite Kid's Story



I am a big Tom Waits fan. He's not only a great song writer, he's a great story teller. This story is from his CD Orphans. He has new CD out called Glitter and Doom Live. It is live performances from around the world. Included is an extra disc of Tom Tales which is hilarious. Check out his website.

The images on this video were the only things I had on hand, they are of me, Molly and Brando during last summer's heat wave. We had heard that to cool the dogs we had to get a bucket of cool water and a towel. You then soak the towel and rub their tummies with the water. I knew what was going on in the video and it seemed funny. However my brother-inlaw stopped by yesterday for a visit and pointed out that it looked a little crude. I didn't realize how rude this looks on tape until I saw it through someone's eyes. It's still funny though.

I think I'll get busy and redo the little video to match the words.

There's your story, Night Night go to Sleep.

No comments: