Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Battle Heats Up!

In an effort to intimidate me, the Rat Army sent a Squad of two gray rats and one black on a mission in broad daylight Sunday.



I was sitting in front of the house, soaking up a rare sunny break when the Rat Squad showed up.

To my amazement the three rats converged to a single spot in the flower bed in front of the house. There was a skuffle and then they fled. A poor little field mouse lay there twitching during his last moments of life.

The Rat Squad had broken his neck.

Needless to say their tactic worked, I was intimidated for two reasons. First, I had never heard of Rats doing anything like that. I had seen Rat attacks in movies but never in real life. Secondly, it confirms my theory that these Rats are working together and that is why it is so difficult to catch them.

Could they have sacrificed the first Soldier Rat to learn how the trap actually works? That is a frightening concept.

I will not relent, these Rats have to be stopped.

No comments: